Client Portfolio Associate
Who We Are:
With offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and Sarasota, Aristotle is a family of employee‐owned investment management firms that collectively manage equity and fixed income strategies. Aristotle attracts and retains talented investment professionals through a culture focused on research, investment management and client success.
Aristotle’s experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals can focus on what they do best—adding value to client portfolios. The company’s support infrastructure includes shared services such as finance, compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing, and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
We are currently seeking a Client Portfolio Associate to join our onsite team in Los Angeles, CA. The Client Portfolio Associate will work closely with the Investment Team on specific projects and tasks related to the firm’s strategies and clients. This position will also work as a liaison between the client service team and different departments throughout our organization.
What You Will Do:
- Achieve a deep understanding of Aristotle Capital Management’s philosophy, process, portfolio construction, holdings, transactions (and rationale) across the firm’s investment strategies.
- Work closely with the firm’s Investment Team on specific strategies-related projects, and tasks involving client requests.
- Provide in-depth analysis of performance using FactSet and other tools.
- Serve as liaison between Client Portfolio Managers and various departments within the firm to address clients’ requests.
- Assist Client Portfolio Managers in preparing for presentations, meetings, and performance updates with existing clients and/or prospects.
- Assorted meeting preparation and follow-up, including preparing agendas, scheduling across many different calendars, taking meeting notes, and following up as necessary.
- Assist in the RFP process, including crafting language and reviewing RFIs.
- Assist in creating content for client publications and reports.
What You Will Need:
- Passion for asset management, investing, and learning about businesses.
- Understanding of financial markets and securities.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage projects across different areas.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and timely follow-through.
- Ability to collaborate with a team.
- Self-starter who executes responsibilities independently while also following instructions.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe suites.
- Experience using FactSet and Bloomberg (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background.
- Enrolled (or looking to enroll) in the CFA Program is a plus.
- 0 – 3 years working at an investment management firm or analytically oriented role.
What We Have to Offer:
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- A culture that values inclusivity
- Flexible Paid time off, including annual Employee Volunteer Day
- Life, Critical Illness, Disability, and Accidental Injury Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various Company events throughout the year
- Employee Discount Program
We invite you to learn more about us at www.aristotlecap.com/careers/
Is Aristotle Right for You?
- At Aristotle, we stand by our core values.
- We place our clients’ interests first.
- We act with integrity.
- We achieve excellence through accountability and collaboration.
- We empower our employees.
- We are respectful.
- We value community.
Compensation Range: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00, plus discretionary bonus.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, someone who will contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion. No phone calls. No agencies or recruiters.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Aristotle will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser including the investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in their ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.