HR & Payroll Administrator
Who We Are:
With offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and Sarasota, Aristotle is a family of employee‐owned investment management firms that collectively manage equity and fixed income strategies. Aristotle attracts and retains talented investment professionals through a culture focused on research, investment management and client success.
Aristotle’s experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals can focus on what they do best—adding value to client portfolios. The company’s support infrastructure includes shared services such as finance, compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing, and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
We are currently seeking an HR & Payroll Administrator to join our team. The HR & Payroll Administrator will take primary responsibility for essential Human Resources functions such as payroll, benefits administration and maintaining personnel files, reporting as well as assisting with various aspects of the HR department. You will have the opportunity to participate in developing a long-term people strategy for a growing company in the investment management space.
What You Will Do:
- Enters, maintains, and/or processes information in the payroll system; information may include employee’s hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and other information.
- Assist with processing semi-monthly payroll for 225 + employees.
- Providing necessary reports to senior management and the finance department, updating and ensuring accuracy of data within payroll system.
- Assist with health benefits administration, including processing enrollments and life events, managing billing and federal reporting, serving as a point of contact for employee inquiries, and assisting with renewals and Open Enrollment.
- Assist with 401k and Worker’s Compensation administration and audits.
- Manage personnel files, both physical and within our HR systems.
- Prepare reports on employee data, KPIs as requested from inside and outside the company.
- Assist with other general HR and administrative tasks as needed.
What You Will Need:
- Knowledge of Federal and California employment regulations and best practices.
- Experience with HR and payroll systems, especially ADP Workforce Now.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confident and sensitive information.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Minimum of two years in Human Resources required.
- Minimum of one year’s experience running payroll required.
What We Have to Offer:
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- A culture that values inclusivity
- Flexible Paid time off, including annual Employee Volunteer Day
- Life, Critical Illness, Disability, and Accidental Injury Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various Company events throughout the year
- Employee Discount Program
We invite you to learn more about us at www.aristotlecap.com/careers/
Is Aristotle Right for You?
- At Aristotle, we stand by our core values.
- We place our clients’ interests first.
- We act with integrity.
- We achieve excellence through accountability and collaboration.
- We empower our employees.
- We are respectful.
- We value community.
Compensation Range: $68,000.00 - $83,000.00, plus discretionary bonus.
This is a hybrid role, preference is to be located within commuting distance of our Los Angeles or Newport Beach office.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, someone who will contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion. No phone calls. No agencies or recruiters.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Aristotle will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser including the investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in their ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.