Power BI Developer
Who We Are:
With offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and Sarasota, Aristotle is a family of employee‐owned investment management firms that collectively manage equity and fixed income strategies. Aristotle attracts and retains talented investment professionals through a culture focused on research, investment management and client success.
Aristotle’s experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals can focus on what they do best—adding value to client portfolios. The company’s support infrastructure includes shared services such as finance, compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing, and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
We are currently seeking a Power BI Developer to join our team. The Data Management team is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about data and understands the importance of elegant design and deployment of Power BI dashboards and reports. This individual will bring practical investment experience and a passion for data analysis to a Firm hungry for accurate and actionable analytics. You will work with Marketing, Operations, and Finance to help the Firm better understand risks and opportunities for both the Firm and Clients.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, document, update dashboards and visuals in Power BI
- Partner with Operations to create activity reports and QA reports to reduce risk and measure productivity
- Partner with Trading to measure trading cost
- Partner with Marketing to automate Client Books and marketing materials
- Partner with Finance to understand drivers of revenue, expense, and EBIT
- Setup and administer gateways and new workspaces
- Partner with Management to solve for consolidated reporting
- Document team procedures and confirm they are kept up to date
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Power BI and Power Automate, both in terms of development and administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Investment Management industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience with at least one of these systems: Charles River, Geneva, FactSet, Bloomberg, and Salesforce
- Proficient in Bloomberg and API tool
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, and SSRS
- Understanding of master data management concepts
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university
What We Have to Offer:
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- A culture that values inclusivity
- Flexible Paid time off, including annual Employee Volunteer Day
- Life, Critical Illness, Disability, and Accidental Injury Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various Company events throughout the year
- Employee Discount Program
We invite you to learn more about us at www.aristotlecap.com/careers/
Is Aristotle Right for You?
- At Aristotle, we stand by our core values.
- We place our clients’ interests first.
- We act with integrity.
- We achieve excellence through accountability and collaboration.
- We empower our employees.
- We are respectful.
- We value community.
Compensation Range: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00, plus discretionary bonus.
This is a hybrid role, preference is to be located within commuting distance of our Los Angeles or Newport Beach office.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, someone who will contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion. No phone calls. No agencies or recruiters.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Aristotle will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser including the investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in their ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.